|How to Get Website Traffic|
10 Tips on How to Increase Your Website Traffic
Not so long ago I had read an article about a woman who dramatically increased her page ranking from article submissions on her new website. That that was a fact I already knew, just like many other Internet Marketers. However, that article was the needed inspiration I needed for me to make some changes with my daily online business habits.
Since I started studying the changes in my online traffic, the effects on adding content to your website and the change in search engine rankings, I've learned the importance of writing what you know and sharing it with others out there on the Internet.
I never took submitting and writing articles on a consistent basis too seriously when I first started my home based business. Part of the reason was because I was not confident enough to share what I knew with others. Sure I posted a few articles, but I never posted those articles to as many directories and ezines that would accept my article.
Now before you go about thinking it might NOT be necessary to write an article periodically, take a look at some of the facts I have taken more seriously and learned as a result of posting articles online.
10 Benefits Of Submitting Articles Online:
1. Posting an article online has more of a dramatic affect than one might think for your home based business. Posting articles online builds the needed momentum of website traffic in the form of increased popularity and other sites linking to your site. All of those sites linking to you are one way links!
2. As you begin to submit more articles to more directories, your list of places for submitting articles will keep expanding.
3. Submitting to websites regularly will add more popularity to your website. This is the easiest way to improved your link popularity as well as your increased website traffic.
4. Most directories usually will let you include a resource box with your name and your website link with your article. Your website address will be found every time someone reads your article, creating more one way links to your site.
5. Most article directory websites store submitted articles in their archives. Since the search engine spiders love content, these sites are crawled often. This means YOU will benefit from the traffic and hyperlinks from each of your archived articles on their website.
6. The more articles you consistently write and distribute, the more you will become known as an expert for your home based business. The more you provide informative articles, your business will be given extra credibility which will help you to compete against your competition.
7. The more exposure your articles get for you, the more you will see your content showing up all over the Internet. Increasing the level of awareness and popularity builds credibility. Increased credibility may lead to requests to write other articles and improved sales of your product or service.
8. The more articles that you submit to major article directories, the more likely your content will be used for wider publication. The main reason why this occurs is because many newsletter and ezine publishers like to use article directories to search for good quality content for their articles.
9. Adding content that is useful for both the readers and to the search engines will gain in your website popularity. By posting your articles in popular directories, you are more likely to be chosen for a featured article in a newsletter and have several webmasters republish your article on their website.
10. If you have a blog or RSS syndication, you should submit your articles written in your blog to article directories. The most overlooked source of traffic for a blog is through article submission. You can turn your longer posts into articles and submit them to ezines or directories.
In Summary, make sure each article is written to inform and appeal to the reader, so that they are getting useful information from you. Once you start writing articles, be more systematic about submitting new ones on a regular basis so they built momentum.
You will find the articles already posted have been hard at work for me because they are free advertising from other people to post on their web sites. You will start getting the traffic and attention you'd been wishing for in months to come.
Best of luck in your writing endeavors,
Copyright © 2005 Jennifer Schilling
10 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
Ever since the time websites became new to the World Wide Web, webmasters have been trying to direct traffic to their websites. As this was no easy task, webmasters found a way; a way that cost them money.
Using an e-Signature to Guarantee a Boost in Your Web Traffic!
Using an e-signature is one of the easiest, most effective ways to bring targeted visitors to your site. Many webmasters waste this great opportunity to advertise their site, and bring potential customers to their site.
Part 2 - Do Not Ever Link to a Site Without Doing This First!
Writing LinksIn the first part of this article we learned some techniques to build a solid potential link partner list for your website. Those sites aren't any good to you if you don't use a strategy for writing the textual content of those links.
Guerilla Marketing: 4 Ways To Generate More Traffic Next Week
You can create more traffic for you and your business without spending any additional money on marketing. With guerilla marketing, it is more about out-smarting the competition than it is about out-spending the competition.
Quality Traffic & Website Promotion Helps Websites Grow
Quality traffic, website promotion and product and service advertisement is the number one mission for new website owners and existing website owners that are looking to grow. Finding reliable marketing has been my goal over the past year.
Are You Guilty of Stinkin' Linkin' Thinkin'?
Do you know what kind of sites are suitable link partners for your site?If you do give yourself a gold star since many seem not to. At least based on the questions I get.
8 Steps for Getting Free Traffic to Your Website
Want to Make Free Money on the Internet?One of the biggest problems with starting an Online Business is getting traffic to your website. One of the easiest ways is to pay for it via search engines or pay-per-click and pay-per-exposure ads.
Keyword is the king in the Kingdom of Search Engines Optimization world
Digital Economy : What Is e-Marketing :Internet Search Engines are new Marketplaces in todays digital economy. Companies operating new sales and marketing channels(websites) on Internet where customers can come from all over the world.
Advertising on a Budget -- Part 1: Using Print to Drive Traffic Online
This is the first article of a three-part series. I decided to try something a little different and illustrate the marketing challenges of a small business.
7 Tips for Using Your FAQ Pages to Generate Free Traffic
FAQ pages are an often overlooked way to generate free traffic to your website. Many people don't realize the potential they have.
Marketing Your Website Inexpensively
There are a number ways you can go about marketing your website, many of which are quite inexpensive. Effectively marketing your Home website is vital to your ultimate success.
How to Increase Web Site Visitors For Relevant Terms Using Your Less Relevant Listings
Completely by accident and through no effort of my own, besides the effort to get my site spidered by Yahoo's Slurp Search Engine Spider and Google's Googlebot Search Engine spider, I've seen an accidental increase in the visitors to my web site.Suddenly, I was ranking first page for Google, Yahoo and AOL for the phrases like "picture of William Hung", and "william hung she bangs".
Keyword Articles: Use Magical Keywords in Your Articles and Get Lots of Traffic
You get a flash of inspiration and an interesting topic for an article comes into your head. Here we go then!You write the article, and even come up with a 'catchy' title.
Effective & In-effective Ways To Add Banners:
Do you have your own site? Do you have any banners on your site?Banners are everywhere, the internet is full of them all over the place. So the question is, how do you ad a banner that receives a lot of clicks?- By not placing it with 20 other banners- By adding your banner everywhere you can- By adding more content!The last one is the key.
Social Bookmarking Traffic Results
The results of the social bookmarking experiment I have been carrying out are materialising. There have been some surprising results and some results that have restored my faith in the browsing public.
Internet Web Site Marketing: 4 Uncommon Insider's Tricks To Get Lifetime Customers
Internet advertising is not easy.It is a numbers game.
Ideally you don't want to be in the position of having to email other webmasters asking if they're interested in reciprocal links. You want your website to be such that people will want to link to it, whether it be because of a cool feature, generous affiliate program, whatever.
Turn One-Time Hits Into Repeat Visitors
Every website owner faces the same challenge: How to get more traffic to their website."Build it and they will come" worked for Kevin Costner in "Field of Dreams," but that approach leads to bankruptcy and a failed business when it comes to your website.
A Simple Guide to Analyzing All Those Web Traffic Ideas - Part 1
There will be a lot of people unhappy about what I am going to reveal in this article. However, I think it is time somebody spoke out about what is happening on this wonderful medium we have come to know as the internet.
3 Proven Free Marketing Methods Guaranteed To Improve Your Website Traffic
Why would you pay for advertising if you could just get it for free? Well, the truth be told, most free advertising methods are mostly alot of hype. You often get what you pay for: nothing! Even the good free methods are often misunderstood & not used to their maximum benefit.
home | site map | Home Page | Forums
|© 2010 SearchEngineBlaster.com|