|How to Get Website Traffic|
10 Proven Ways to Breakthrough Web Traffic!
Here are 10 great ways to boost your web traffic:
1. Consider trading links with other websites. Make sure the website you are trading with has the same subject as your site so that you receive highly targeted traffic. Trading links is so effective because those who come to your site through another site of similar content, are sure to be interested in what you have to offer. Also consider trading banner ads, half page ads and classified ads.
2. Write articles relative to the subject of your website. Include your website link and website information at the beginning and end of each article and then submit them to ezines and websites of the same subject matter as your own website. This way you will receive highly targeted traffic, and if your article is well planned and well written, then you will gain respect from potential customers.
3. Give away a free ebook to everyone who signs up to your ezine or becomes a member of your site. This will act as an incentive for browsers to sign up and become potential customers and will also encourage visitors to tell their friends about the freebie on your site.
4. Start an ezine for your website. This will remind people to come back to your site to check for updates. It will also encourage people to tell their friends. Be sure to have a "tell a friend" link in the ezine, which readers can click to recommend your site.
5. Start a recommendation system, where you give out rewards to those who recommend your site. This will give your current visitors and incentive to tell their friends. People listen to what their friends say and think and so will definitely explore your site.
6. Create your own ebook. The ebook should be on a subject relevant to that of your website. Make sure to include links to your site in the ebook but be sure that readers know what they are clicking on; otherwise they are unlikely to click. State clearly that readers may give your ebook away freely to others. This is a sure-fire form of viral marketing.
7. Participate in forums and discussions on the internet relevant to the subject of your website. Give helpful advice to those who need it and if they are pleased with your help, then they are very likely to visit your site. Make sure you leave your website address and website information at the end of every post.
8. Use traffic generating websites to temporarily boost your traffic. This will gain your site fast, free traffic and will guarantee a steady flow of traffic. Make sure the webpage you advertise stands out immediately for maximum results.
9. Hold a contest or competition on your site. This will bring people to your site if there is a good prize and not only will you gain people's email addresses, you will also have them returning to your site periodically to check whether the results of the competition are out. You will also gain much targeted traffic if the prize is to do with the subject of your
10. Participate in chat room discussions relevant to the subject of your website. If you discuss well and interestingly, while adding your link into the conversation every now and again, then people will go to your website with a very positive impression. They will trust you too, and therefore they are more likely to buy a product from your site.
For more information on this subject or about making money online go to http://www.info-ebooks.co.uk
100s of free ebooks and software products are also available at this address.
Thanks for reading,
Linking Strategies That Bring Results
Website link popularity is used to indicate how many other web pages link to your web page. It is calculated by counting the number of web pages that contain your link, also known asinbound links.
Website Traffic: How To Generate An Extra 108,160 Hits A Year, Without Working Hard.
Traffic is the food that every website needs in order toremain alive and be profitable.Do you want to increase your website traffic?I know your answer is yes.
Seven Superb Linking Strategies To Boost Traffic Stats
For all the seeming "intelligence" displayed by its system, Google is still a machine. This means that its every process is determined by an algorithm that, once cracked, is susceptible to exploitation.
TARGET PRACTICE - Generating The Website Traffic That Matters
But a mere increase in the volume of website traffic is not the end all and be all of a successful marketing campaign online. There are countless instances of sites garnering thousands of visitors a day, with not a single sale to speak of.
3 Ways to Build Your Web Traffic Quickly
It's a common story. Someone builds a great site, populates it with lots of fantastic content and beautiful graphics.
Use eBay as Cheap Traffic!
Did you know that according to alexa, www.eBay.
The subject of referral traffic may be a bit elementary to many folks who have been networking for a while. However, a few recent discussions with new marketers have led me to the conclusion that a brief commentary on the subject might be well received.
Linking is Queen
If content is king, then linking is the queen that shares his throne. We have all heard about adding content to your site to give the search engines fodder to consume.
Buying Links for Free Traffic - Is it Worth the Price?
The debate rages on forums all over the internet-should one buy text links to improve traffic?Here we'll dicuss some of the aspcets of buying links.First, many link text brokerage sites sell links from a network of websites that may or may not have relevance to your own website.
Build Your Inbound Site Links Without Requesting Reciprocal Links
A funny thing happened to me three months ago. I decided to practice what I preach and publish a new article online.
Using Traffic Exchange Programs Part 2
(Continued from Using Traffic Exchange Programs Part 1)Hello again!In this sequel, I will show you how you can surf for credits at the same time without having to cheat and gain opt-in subscribers for free.If you have been following up until now, you will agree with me that this is an awesome concept (though not exactly new).
Power Packed Linking Strategies - Part Three
This is the third in a series of three articles showing you how to find a suitable linking strategy for your website and put it to work for you.Link strategy number four.
Its Not The Opt-In List That Brings Success, Its Peoples Desire For Your Product
Let me ask you a question. What is the most important thing in running a business? Well, obviously selling.
My Top 12 Web Site Marketing Strategies - Part 1
If you don't create a successful strategy for marketing your website, you can't build a profitable online business. It'stherefore imperative to drive thousands of visitors to your website, then convert them to paying customers.
Travel Your Way To More Traffic
I am not a professional photographer nor am I in the travel business. However, I stay very busy these days taking scenic photographs and featuring them on my web site because my "not so" professional travel photos are bringing serious traffic to my web pages.
Traffic Tips To Get People To Your Website
Let's talk traffic and how to get it. Your website has at most, 10 seconds to grab the attention of your visitor, so you need to have something "interest grabbing" above the fold.
Seven Red Hot Tips for Linking
1. Vary the keywords in your link 'anchor' textUnless you provide only one product or service the chances are you will want to rank for many key phrases.
Winning The Hit Exchange Game
"How do I get more traffic to your site?" That's the eternal question. Or to be more precise, "How do I get more targetted traffic to my pages, people who are going to be interested in what I have to offer?"After all, there's no point, or rather little point in getting a steady stream of boxing fans over to your site, if its main theme is bread making.
Reciprocal Links: Look Before You Link
A reciprocal link is when a web site links to you and you link back to them.If you own a website, I'm sure you've received emails asking for link exchanges.
A Tip for Finding Willing, Quality Links
Google might not dominate the search engine world like it did last year, but it's still a big player and can account for a lot of your traffic. It's no secret that acquiring PageRank is a big part of doing well with Google.
home | site map | Home Page | Forums
|© 2010 SearchEngineBlaster.com|