|How to Get Website Traffic|
How to Develop Back Links
There are no hidden secrets on how to rank high with the major search engines. All that is needed is a basic understanding of how search engines work and a bit of know hown Perhaps the biggest contributing factor to a successful web site is incoming links. Without links, your website will more than likely go unnoticed. So how should you accumulate these links? Below are a few basic methods to accumulate quality back links
Before you get started
You MUST understand how search engines work. Over 90% of your business will likely come directly from search engine results. Therefore, it is absolutely essential to optimize your site for search engines. You could have the greatest deals in the entire world, but if no one knows about them then your efforts are wasted. Do a search on google for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). You will find tons of great information on how to create a website that is both user friendly and search engine friendly. There are also countless numbers of companies and freelancers out there who offer SEO services. Just be cautious of their offers and do your research first. Remember, NO ONE can guarantee top placement in major search engines, no matter what they say.
Where should back links come from?
1. Articles are a fantastic source of links and additional traffic to your site. There are countless sites online that want your articles. It's a win win situation for everyone. When you write articles and submit them online, you are able to leave a link to your own site and sometimes even anchor text. I know what you're saying, "I can't write about anything." I use to feel the same way. But the truth of the matter is, anyone can write. You just have to find a topic that interests you. You can write about anything from dogs, to computers, to personal training, to web hosting, heck you can even write about writing. The bottom line is, articles are a valuable source of "relevant" back links to your site.
2. Submit to directories. There are literally hundreds of "free" and "paid" directories online. With 3 hours of painless work, you can have your site submitted to hundreds of great directories. There are many quality lists of directories that are regularly updated. One of my favorites is http://www.best-web-directories.com/ which is always updated and maintained.
3. Develop link exchanges with relevant sites. The major search engines such as google see incoming links from relevant sites, and give them more rank compared a link from an unrelated site. For example, if you have a website about pet care products, your link strategy should target pet related sites. Again with a bit of hard work and determination, you can develop a great deal of "relevant" back links.
4. Forums are a great source for additional traffic and links. Many forums allow their users to display signatures in their posts. These signatures can consist of both text and links. When you post a new message on that forum, your websites link will be displayed for everyone to see. This not only helps build valuable back links, but will bring additional traffic to your website.
5. Join a link co-op. Co-ops such as the one found at http://www.digitalpoint.com/ are an amazing source of valuable back links and free advertisement. What is a co op network? A Co op network is a network of site owners/webmasters that offer ad space to the network. In return, the ads they define are displayed across the entire network. The best part of ad networks such as the one found at digital point, is, they are free. Having your site in a co-op can literally mean thousands of back links for your site.
If you want to have a successful site, whether-it-be a hobby or for business, you have to understand how search engines work. Part of that understanding is knowing about link development. Maybe in the early 90's the idea of "if you build it they will come" might have been true. But in the year 2005 the internet is a far more competitive and complex place. To be successful today, you have to work at it. Without a quality source of back links the search engines will all buy ignore your site.
How to Run a Successful Link Exchange Program
Link Exchanges are a very time consuming project. The time it takes to find the sites to exchange with, contact them and place a link on your page can seem like an eternity.
Reciprocal Linking Overload - Any Old Link Back Will Do?
Are you attempting to become a Google junior by adding thousands of links on your site? Don't bother, listen to these facts first.So you want to get a Google top page rank and get your site listed on the first page when an internet surfer types in your keywords, right?!? Of course you do.
Higher Website Traffic Conversion Made Easy
In 1993, on a moon lit, warm summer night, I was surfing the Internet attempting to discover what successful sites had in common. I was really hungry to find out the secret ingredient of websites that were making it big.
No Cost Ways To Increase Your Web Site Traffic Promotion
Web site traffic promotion is crucial in today's Internet world. You must get the word out on your website, otherwise your sales will suffer.
Dont Be A Reciprocal Linking Turkey!
I had an email exchange with an SEO client today after his webmaster called him pushing reciprocal linking software (when all this web designer was after was to generate some extra work from a client that hasn't needed him for awhile). Then that client called me after he received my email de- nouncing the software, fully convinced by a follow-up phone call from his web designer that the reciprocal linking soft- ware WAS valuable.
Using Free Publicity to Build Your Web Site Links and Traffic
So, you have a great product or service, yet your web site is not getting the high rankings and traffic you desire from the top search engines like Google and MSN Search.You're not alone.
Free Traffic Course - Day 4
This day 4 of "Free Traffic Course" is devoted to mailing lists, their power to increase targeted web site traffic, automate online advertising and give more sales from web site visitors.What is an email message in terms of communicating in Internet? Usually people say this is a specially coded message that can deliver information to the specified address(es).
Why Resources Added to a Web site Increase Revenue!
There are literally billions of Web sites online now offering all types of products and services. Some succeed brilliantly, while others fail miserably.
Website Traffic: How To Generate An Extra 108,160 Hits A Year, Without Working Hard.
Traffic is the food that every website needs in order toremain alive and be profitable.Do you want to increase your website traffic?I know your answer is yes.
John Reeses Top Traffic Secrets!
Track all sources of traffic generation.John Reese stresses the need to track where all traffic comes from and at what cost.
Search Engine Submissions That Boost Link Popularity!
"Submit to 10,000 Search Engines" or "Submit to over 200,000 Search Engines". This kind of ads should attract customers.
8 Steps for Getting Free Traffic to Your Website
Want to Make Free Money on the Internet?One of the biggest problems with starting an Online Business is getting traffic to your website. One of the easiest ways is to pay for it via search engines or pay-per-click and pay-per-exposure ads.
DOUBLE HIGHWAY The Dual Importance Of Online Traffic
Online traffic, or the number of users who view your site, has taken a heightened prominence in recent years. Whereas before, people scampered for ways to increase online traffic for the sole reason of promoting their products and effectuating more sales, the advent of Google AdSense has drastically changed the playing field of today.
What Your Competition Knows About Traffic
Need more traffic? There's a lot you can learn from spying on your competition. Your competition has traffic sources that you can easily swipe by following these steps.
9 Hot Tips for Linking With Other Sites
If you have a website the chances are you receive e-mails from Webmasters asking you to make a link exchange with them. But how do you know whether you should link to their website or not? Well here are 9 rules of thumb, to help guide you through the linking maze.
Reciprocal Link Exchange Rampup - Winning the Link Popularity Contest
Getting links to your website all over the Internet is one of your best methods to get a higher ranking in the search engines. The reason for this is the more links you have, the more popular you are in the eyes of the search engines, and as a result you will be rewarded with a higher relevancy ranking than other websites with fewer links.
Increasing Site Traffic
Alright, so you have a website but are lacking visitors? This article will discuss in detail the different ways to generate traffic for your site. Keep in mind that the simplest, yet most foolproof and trustworthy way of gaining targeted visitors to your site, is through your site's content.
3 Fastest Ways To Get Traffic To Any Website
After all the debate over website design, shopping carts and credit card processors, every website owner eventually comes to the startling realization that they need one more thing to survive - website traffic!Without website traffic it's the same as building an expensive billboard and, instead of placing it alongside a busy highway, hiding it in your *basement* where nobody can see it.Upon realizing they need traffic, most website owners run out and start blowing chunks of money and time trying to get "hits," but they fail to grasp that there are really only three (3) reliable ways to get traffic to any website.
Secret to Increase Traffic from Banner Exchanges
IntroductionBanner exchanges allow you - as a website owner - to exchange traffic with other website owners. There are many banner exchange networks that provide a free banner exchange program.
Traffic Building - Understanding the Basics
So, you've spent hundreds of thousands on a state-of-the-art website. Your client is happy, and your hard work has paid off.
home | site map | Home Page | Forums
|© 2010 SearchEngineBlaster.com|