|How to Get Website Traffic|
Catapult Your Traffic With These Web Site Add-Ons
Having a website is great but, if the site doesn't have any traffic, then what good is it really doing for you? Here are some features that you can add to your site to generate more traffic and more stickiness for your site.
1. You should add a blog to your website. Blogs are a fast and easy way to add content to your site. Why is that important? Search engines love content. A frequently updated blog will attract the search engine spiders and will get your site indexed quickly. You should try to post blog entries at least a couple of times per day.
2. Add a message board to your web site. This helps your site to develop its own little community. People will visit your web site to ask questions and answer other people's questions.
3. Add a directory of web site links to your web site. People will visit your web site to find related web site links for the topic they're interested in. As an added bonus, links are also content for search engine spiders.
4. Add an article section to your web site. People will visit your web site to read and learn new info related to their interests. And this also will provide content for the search engines.
5. Add an archive of past e-zine issues to your web site. People will visit your web site to read past issues of your e-zine that they've missed.
6. People love freebies. You should add a f.ree software download page to your web site. People will visit your web site to find new software that will make their life easier. Also add a free ebook directory to your web site. People will visit your site to download, study and read new information.
7. Add a free classified ad section. People will visit your web site to place their own free classified ad and to read other offers.
8. Add a free link page to your web site. People will visit your web site to place their own link and to look at other people's links. This is a double bonus. Not only will you get traffic from the links, but, once again, links are also content that search engines love.
9. Add an "about us" page to your web site. People will visit your web site to read about your business and yourself.
10. Add a guest book to your web site. People will visit your web site to leave their opinions about your business and to list their signature file.
Using the above methods to add features to your website will not only draw more traffic to your site, but they will also make your visitors want to stay on your site longer and want to come back and visit again and again.
Copyright 2005 Ronald Gibson
Ronald Gibson is a Web Designer and Web Marketer. He is the Webmaster of AffiliateUtopia.com, which offers information about some of the best money making opportunities on the Web. For more information, visit:http://www.affiliateutopia.com
131 (Legitimate) Link Building Strategies
In search engine optimization, "off page" factors have become more and more important as they relate to rankings. In particular, solid link popularity can literally make or break a site with the search engines.
Winning The Hit Exchange Game
"How do I get more traffic to your site?" That's the eternal question. Or to be more precise, "How do I get more targetted traffic to my pages, people who are going to be interested in what I have to offer?"After all, there's no point, or rather little point in getting a steady stream of boxing fans over to your site, if its main theme is bread making.
Site Link Popularity (Site Poularity)
Just imagine ..
Optimizing Your Dead Links!
I have been reading, with great interest, all the online advice about how to optimize a website. We have a financial planning business in Victoria, BC.
The Basics of Asking for a Reciprocal Link
Asking another webmaster for a reciprocal link is standard practice on the Internet. Webmasters have been asking other webmasters for reciprocal links since the beginnings of the Internet.
8 Steps for Getting Free Traffic to Your Website
Want to Make Free Money on the Internet?One of the biggest problems with starting an Online Business is getting traffic to your website. One of the easiest ways is to pay for it via search engines or pay-per-click and pay-per-exposure ads.
TARGET PRACTICE - Generating The Website Traffic That Matters
But a mere increase in the volume of website traffic is not the end all and be all of a successful marketing campaign online. There are countless instances of sites garnering thousands of visitors a day, with not a single sale to speak of.
Social Bookmarking Traffic Results
The results of the social bookmarking experiment I have been carrying out are materialising. There have been some surprising results and some results that have restored my faith in the browsing public.
Utilize Those Traffic Exchanges.
I`ve had people come to me and say "Traffic Exchanges are useless, and I don`t have time to click anyway", or they`ll say "There are too many of them, and I find it all overwhelming"Here`s what I say: Ok, the traffic may not be 100% targeted visitors, but somebody, somewhere just MIGHT like your product, affiliate program, salespage etc.The more traffic you get, the more likely you are to actually find those people.
How To Triple Your Banner Click-Through-Rates
Have you noticed that your banner ads rarely get clicked on? Banner ads used to be a very effective method of advertising, but the web has become bloated with banner after banner. As a result they're largely ignored today.
Jump-start Your Link Building (without Getting Sandboxed)
Link popularity has been written about ad nauseum, but most articles address the subject from a perspective circa 2001. The available information usually focuses on topics such as reciprocal linking or the current price of a PR6 link.
7 Ways to Increase Web Site Visitors and Boost Sales
Have you spent a lot of money on advertising with theexpectation that you would get many sales from the 1000sof web site visitors that read your ad?Have you poured money into driving traffic to your website, only to have no one buying your product?Maybe you have seen the ads, "Get 10,000 visitors to yoursite, for only $20" . Wow, you think, that's a greatbargain, I'll go for it.
How to Get Free High Traffic Links to Your Website
Today I would like to talk about an easy way to get high traffic links to your site for free. This method is really simple and only requires a little of your time to see results.
How to Get Great Organic Search Engine Listings
All too often I find site owners are confused (or in denial) about how to achieve the search engine rankings they desire on the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). So, I am pleased to offer you my version of "Organic Listings 101.
Part 2 - Do Not Ever Link to a Site Without Doing This First!
Writing LinksIn the first part of this article we learned some techniques to build a solid potential link partner list for your website. Those sites aren't any good to you if you don't use a strategy for writing the textual content of those links.
5 Ways To Get Other Websites To Link To Yours
In-bound links from other web sites to yours provide two avenues to success for your site.First, the number of quality in-bound links pointing to your web site are a major factor that the search engines (including Google) use to rank web pages in their databases.
How To Get At Least 50 Visitors A Day Free
How To Get At Least 50 Visitors A Day Free!Every eBusiness owner is constantly looking at ways to get free traffic to their site. After all, if you have no visitors you will never have any sales.
Free Traffic Course - Day 8
If you have any experience of work with your web site, then you know how many changes must be done on the web site to meet with new demands of Internet market. Sometimes these changes may be tiny, like adding some keywords to your text, but if you are not a programmer, you cannot do it.
Increase Online Traffic - What NOT To Do
Since everyone is so obsessed with ways to increase our website traffic (and of course we should be) people often are quick to jump at anything that might help. We are always talking about ways to increase search engine traffic.
Is There Such A Thing As LAZY Way To TRAFFIC?
Nowadays there are just too many people trying to give you something of a less (or no) value at a very high price. Why do you buy it? Why do they do it? Will they succeed?And they question is not about information products.
home | site map | Home Page | Forums
|© 2010 SearchEngineBlaster.com|