|How to Get Website Traffic|
10 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
Ever since the time websites became new to the World Wide Web, webmasters have been trying to direct traffic to their websites. As this was no easy task, webmasters found a way; a way that cost them money. Over the years, website promotion became much easier. Now, with over four million websites on the internet, when a web user has found your website, you shouldn't take their visit for granted. So, I have listed ten ways to increase your traffic.
1. Main problem is that most websites are "Under Construction", so when a visitor visits that website, they will waste no time leaving. So, FIRST, you must keep your website out of too much "construction." And, you may use an e-mail notifier to announce to your members or customers that your website construction is complete and they can come back.
2. Second, ADS; I see too many ads on one website, and because of that, i don't want to stay there for long. The best web host yo ucan get is HostUltra. They offer unlimited disk space, ad-free, but the reason this host is the best... it's FREE! I hosted one of my websites there and loved it.
3. If you have content on your website that can be found in other places, most likely your visitors will leave. so, it's wise to use your own content or anyo other content that can't be found on any other website. But if you use content from someone else, be sure to get their permission first.
4. Add-ons. If you anything like an email service or a message board or forum, that can be acessed on your website, your visitors will hafe something to come back to. With an email service, your visitors can register or login to check their mail. People like me, check their mail everyday, so this is a great idea to consider. You can get a free email service at http://www.zzn.com/. And with a message board, yor members can talk to you or each other.
5. Another great way to increase your traffic is by a Tell a Friend form or button that you can put on your website. With this, your visitors can invite their friends and their friends, on and on. So, your traffic will keep flowing if this happens. But do not force yor visitors to invite their friends, just remind them.
6. Short URLs are also importantif you want your visitors to have an easy and quick way to acess your website. One of the best is FreeDomain.co.nr; CJB.net is good too.
7. Affiliation. With affiliates, you can get alot more traffic. When you affiliate with someone, try to partner up with a popular website that has content related to yours.
8. Advertise. You can advertise your website at www.trafficexchange.com, which is a great traffic exchange program for anyone to use. When you advertise on a large website like TrafficExchange, millions of web users could find your website and keep returning to it.
9. Service or product support. If you have a service or product, your customers would like to have a place on your website that they can get support, otherwise they will find a better place. You can go to Bravenet to get a free chat service ar you can just search Google for one.
10. If you have a business where you offer products online for residents in your area, sponsoring a car, purchasing a billboard or anything else you can advertise on is a good idea.
I hope this article was helpful to you.
About the Author:
I am a web designer that currently is in high School and writes articles and soon, Ebooks to help others learn and get tips for web design and development. I have also had a web service network that died down when two and the rest of the staff moved over 1 1/2 hours away from our location.
River City Designs is my current project and soon, a small business. http://www.freewebs.com/rivercitydesigns/
What is One Thing a Home Business Entrepreneur Should be Constantly Working Towards?
We will begin this topic with one assumption, that our home business comprises selling through a website. Meaning we are website owners.
Use Free Articles To Create High Quality Backlinks Part II
The first part has dealt with introductory elements which could provide quality to an article. Yet, there are more to follow with a view to reach the wanted standard quality of the syndication of an article.
How to Get Traffic
The future of online business rest in one word: traffic. No matter how great or sophisticated your website is, if nobody comes, your online business will fail.
Ways to Get Traffic to Your Website
In the real world when you buy real estate the catch phrase is "location location". In the online world the phrase is "traffic traffic".
Use eBay as Cheap Traffic!
Did you know that according to alexa, www.eBay.
Traffic Secrets - Secrets of the Guaranteed Traffic Companies Exposed
Our Story A few years ago, we were struggling to drive traffic to one of our websites. We were immediately overwhelmed with the amount of knowledge and skill it took to successfully drive traffic to our site.
Top 10 Traffic Building Mistakes To Avoid
When people look to submit their sites to the major search engines, there are some key mistakes that should be avoided for successful promotion.SpamThe surefire way of getting your site blacklisted from the major search engines.
Linking Strategies That Bring Results
Website link popularity is used to indicate how many other web pages link to your web page. It is calculated by counting the number of web pages that contain your link, also known asinbound links.
How To Triple Your Banner Click-Through-Rates
Have you noticed that your banner ads rarely get clicked on? Banner ads used to be a very effective method of advertising, but the web has become bloated with banner after banner. As a result they're largely ignored today.
Driving Qualified Traffic Using Directories
Some education is essential to enlighten you about this form of interactive marketing. Directories aren't Search Engines; they are web sites or information portals which use analysts on staff to review submissions from companies who want to be listed in their Directory.
Traffic Generation: The Number One Skill That Will Generate Cash Flow (Part 1 of 3)
If you're feeling a bit of confusion and frustration about how to get visitors to your website and generate more sales, I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same way until I stopped listening to every "big time" marketer that came along with the latest traffic generating trick.
How To Start A Linking Campaign
Getting links to a new website, without Google page rank, can bedifficult and sometimes nearly impossible. Most of the websites that have a good page rank in the first place, don't link back to sites without page rank.
Do You Need to Marry The Daughter?
For the sake of this article let's forget about search engines, paid leads and your own affilate programs. Let's concentrate instead on pro's and con's of putting much effort into recruiting downlines in those multi-level "viral" programs that are intended to help you promoting.
5 Little Known Ways To Generate Free Traffic
Most people have the notion that generating traffic is a one-off event, and it involves spending huge sums of money on advertising.Nothing can be further from the truth.
Reciprocal Linking Overload - Any Old Link Back Will Do?
Are you attempting to become a Google junior by adding thousands of links on your site? Don't bother, listen to these facts first.So you want to get a Google top page rank and get your site listed on the first page when an internet surfer types in your keywords, right?!? Of course you do.
How To Explode Your Web Sites Traffic With Articles Permanently!
There is one golden rule, which is inherent in this free and extremely effective internet marketing strategy. First GIVE, and then TAKE.
Three Way Links, The Silver Bullet of Inbound links
I am not going to bore you by loading this article with a bunch of redundant, irrelevant garbage you already know. So let's just cut to the chase.
5 Ways To Get Other Websites To Link To Yours
In-bound links from other web sites to yours provide two avenues to success for your site.First, the number of quality in-bound links pointing to your web site are a major factor that the search engines (including Google) use to rank web pages in their databases.
Email Can Be Extremely Irritating
There are some extremely irritating things that have become an accepted part of life for virtually all webmasters and as the website administrator of the Wandle industrial museum, I promise you these things evan happen to the small local website’s.One such constant annoyance is the stream of illogical emails demanding links.
Linking for Traffic: The Shift from Link Directories to Hyper-Targeted Linking
There's a stiff wind blowing in a new direction on the web. And you'd benefit from taking the time to notice the direction its headed.
home | site map | Home Page | Forums
|© 2010 SearchEngineBlaster.com|